name:
title:
email:
home:
# # # # # #
icon: +Sample+Howto+
pass: cookie:         

憩いのBBS / Fhoy.kr
You'll Be Unable To Guess Online Shopping Uk Amazon's Tricks online shopping uk amazon (Fhoy.kr)
No. 175423390 2024/4/27(Sat) 15:53 home mail [Res]

憩いのBBS / www.plantsg.Com.sg
You'll Never Guess This Does Amazon Ship To Uk's Secrets does amazon ship to uk (www.plantsg.Com.sg)
No. 175423389 2024/4/27(Sat) 15:53 home mail [Res]

憩いのBBS / jasa aged domain
Until about 1980, nearly all of English language chess publications used descriptive notation, by which recordsdata are recognized by the initial letter of the piece that occupies the first rank at the beginning of the sport. Variants of algebraic notation embrace long algebraic, in which each the departure and destination square are indicated; abbreviated algebraic, during which capture signs, check signs, and ranks of pawn captures could also be omitted; and Figurine Algebraic Notation, used in chess publications for universal readability no matter language. The dead position rule supersedes the earlier rule which referred to "insufficient material", extending it to include other positions where checkmate is impossible, comparable to blocked pawn endings the place the pawns can't be attacked. For example, if solely the kings are on the board, all other pieces having been captured, checkmate is impossible, and the game is drawn by this rule. When a pawn makes a capture, the file from which the pawn departed is used to establish the pawn making the seize, for example, exd5 (pawn on the e-file captures the piece on d5). For example, Qg5 means "queen moves to the g-file, fifth rank" (that is, to the square g5). To resolve ambiguities, an extra letter or quantity is added to point the file or rank from which the piece moved (e.g. Ngf3 means "knight from the g-file strikes to the sq. f3"; R1e2 means "rook on the primary rank moves to e2").
No. 175423388 2024/4/27(Sat) 15:53 home mail [Res]

憩いのBBS [Anonymoused] / daftar macauslot88
Hi, I do believe this is a great web site. I stumbledupon it ;) I may return yet again since I saved as a favorite it. Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to help others.
No. 175423387 2024/4/27(Sat) 15:52 home mail [Res]

憩いのBBS / window doctor Near me
10 Things Everybody Hates About Double Glazing Window Locks Repairs window doctor Near me
No. 175423386 2024/4/27(Sat) 15:52 home mail [Res]

憩いのBBS / 海鲜美食
Great items from you, man. I have take note your stuff prior to and you're just extremely excellent. I actually like what you have acquired right here, really like what you are stating and the way in which through which you are saying it. You are making it enjoyable and you continue to take care of to stay it smart. I can not wait to read far more from you. That is actually a wonderful web site.
No. 175423385 2024/4/27(Sat) 15:52 home mail [Res]

憩いのBBS / apply for japan visa philippines
Hello friends, good post and fastidious arguments commented here, I am really enjoying by these.
No. 175423384 2024/4/27(Sat) 15:52 home mail [Res]

憩いのBBS / online Clothes shopping websites Uk
You'll Never Be Able To Figure Out This Online Clothes Shopping Websites Uk's Benefits online Clothes shopping websites Uk
No. 175423383 2024/4/27(Sat) 15:52 home mail [Res]

憩いのBBS [Anonymoused] / tonic greens
Hi! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a collection of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us beneficial information to work on. You have done a extraordinary job!
No. 175423382 2024/4/27(Sat) 15:52 home mail [Res]

憩いのBBS / bifold door Repair London
The Most Underrated Companies To In The Double Glazing Repairs North London Industry bifold door Repair London
No. 175423381 2024/4/27(Sat) 15:52 home mail [Res]

Page:[1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8][9][10][11][12]
No Pass

-BBS-
過去ログ admin