I just released a significant update to SOSEX. There are many bug fixes as well as several new goodies.
- !mdso – Just like !sos.dso, only several switches allow you to filter the output. No more scrolling through pages of noise to find what you’re looking for.
- !mfrag – Reports on FREE blocks in Gen2, lists objects following the free blocks, and lists pinned GCHandles that reference objects following FREE blocks.
- !mt – Managed trace into. Cleanly traces into a managed method, skipping runtime goo.
- !mgu – Managed go up. Cleanly traces out of a managed method, skipping runtime goo.
- !mlocks – Lists all managed locks and unmanaged CriticalSections, along with their owner thread ID.
- !mwaits – Lists all waiting threads and, if it can be determined, the lock objects they are waiting on.
- !mu – Managed Unassemble. Unassembles around the current IP or the specified IP and lists interleaved source, IL and native code.
- !muf – Managed Unassebmble Function. Unassembles the current or specified method and lists interleaved source, IL and native code.
- !mx is now AppDomain-aware.
- Breakpoint commands are now AppDomain-aware.
Please consult the help (!sosex.help, !sosex.sosexhelp or !sosex.help <Command>) for more detailed usage information.
Enjoy! Download 32-bit Download 64-bit